Sonic Solveig creates workshops for all kinds of audiences:
children, families, schools, adults, disabled, from 4 to 90 years old.
We propose workshops (unique or in several sessions) to institutions, schools, libraries, recreation centers, associations during events, shows, festivals. Our goal is to awak children to classical music and to make them want to play (with) music through different activites:
- exploring the timbre of each instrument;
- understanding how a musical piece is built, pointing out the differences between melody, harmony, bassline…
- adjusting the sound balance of a piece;
- awakening to the rhythm;
- learning to describe one’s own listening experience;
- taking the work in its proper context.
We create specific sessions for every audience. Every session is divided into 4 main parts:
- interactive presentation of the session’s stakes;
- active introduction to the listening through a description of the instruments and their role within music;
- practical application through games;
- sharing one’s feelings about how the session went.
A team of professionals
Our workshops are created and animated by musicologists and mediators. We attach great importance to a demanding content and to the adaptation of this content to the audience.
On the one hand we aim to express the composer’s mind and to explain his work through a multidisciplinary approach (graphic art, body expression…). On the other hand it is very important for the audience to freely interpret the music and to develop imagination.
An (inter)active listening through the tablets
Our workshops are conceived from musical materials taken from our apps. Tablets are used individually or in groups: that is why every participant has an important role to play during the session.
We provide equipment and kits
You want to plan a workshop but you have not all the necessary equipment?
We propose 4 different offers such as tablet loan, installation of apps on your devices, physical installations that can be used before, during or after the workshops…
See the folder
Our latest workshops:
- Les papillons Blancs de Paris ;
- « App’liquons-nous » (Gaîté Lyrique).