Sonic Solveig gets supports and partnerships with different structures and institutions such as
Education Nationale, Région Ile-de-France, Les Clés de l’écoute company, 104Factory or Cap digital.
Sonic Solveig received several prizes and distinctions:
– was selected to participate in the Living Lab organised by The Bridge and French Tech Culture during Avignon Festival in June 2016;
– won the Human Music prize from Fevis and Fondation Orange in May 2016;
– ranked as one of the five finalists for the Grand Prix de l’Innovation de la Ville de Paris in December 2015;
– was the third finalist for the Prix Bouygues in November 2015;
– represented French innovation during the French American Digital Lab in New York in November 2015;
– won the I Love Transmedia prize in September 2015.